Saturday, February 26, 2011

Symbaloo for students

I have been experimenting with Symbaloo and I love it! Symbaloo is a bookmarking site. What makes it so special is the screen is set up as colorful tiles. You add tiles for all the different websites you are interested in collecting for students. I was originally considering Delicious as my choice for a student bookmarking site for our new computer lab. I like Symbaloo so much better for children. All of the tiles are right in front of them in one place. I love that you can color code all of the Math or Social Studies sites together and then put them in one corner. You can also search for other Symbaloos made by educators. I found some interesting websites that way. Here is the link for my Symbaloo so far (its a work in progress).Christine
http://pg.symbaloo.com/?brandedCode=pg

No comments:

Post a Comment